Thanks to the hundreds of attendees and speakers for making CDN Summit an overwhelming success!
Video archives are available here and all presentations are available below for download.
Download Content Delivery Summit 2011 Speaker Presentations
The Infrastructure of Over-The-Top Video
Now in its third year, the Content Delivery Summit is a one-day conference designed to bring together telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at CDN platforms and the delivery of video and rich-media content. Developed and chaired by Dan Rayburn, the summit will include case studies on real-world deployments, demos of new technology platforms and discussions on business model considerations for over-the-top video delivery.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Interconnection and Federated CDN
- Transparent Caching
- Application Acceleration and DSA
- CDN Pricing, Volume and Market Sizing Trends
- CDN Management and The Video Ecosystem
- TV Everywhere and Over-The-Top Distribution
- Mobile Content Delivery
- Build Versus Buy Strategies
- CDN and Cloud Convergence
- Demos: Transparent Caching Platforms
- Case Study: Improving The User Experience For Zune Video
- Case Study: Challenges In Building The Yahoo! CDN
Confirmed speakers include executives from:
- BTI Systems
- Crowd Fusion
- Deutsche Telekom
- EdgeCast Networks
- LARIAT (ISP)
- Level 3
- Limelight Networks
- Microsoft (Zune Video)
- Openwave Systems
- Orange France Telecom
- Polish Telecom
- Telefónica, S.A.