You can download the presentations from the agenda page. Videos appear below.
The Business and Technology of Web, Acceleration and Media Delivery Infrastructure
Now in its fourth year, the Content Delivery Summit is a one-day conference designed to bring together telecom carriers, service providers, content owners, and industry vendors for a detailed look at CDN platforms for the delivery of video and content acceleration. Developed and chaired by Dan Rayburn, the summit will include case studies on real-world deployments, demos of new technology platforms and discussions on business model considerations for web acceleration and media delivery.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED INCLUDE:
- Understanding the CDN Economics of Build vs. Buy
- Lessons From Phase Two of the CDN Federation Pilot
- Telco CDN - Insights On Telefonica's CDN Strategy and Deployment
- CDNs Role in Extending Video Delivery in Time Warner Cable
- The Economics of Building A Private CDN
- Best Practices for Optimizing Web Applications
- Video CDN Data: Pricing, Contract, Volume and Market Sizing Trends
- CDN and Over-The-Top Traffic Data
- The Impact of Video Quality on Monetization
- The Business of CDN Federation
- Why a Managed-CDN Offering was Compelling for Bell Canada
- How Pacnet Is Accelerating Content Delivery in Asia
- Marrying CDNs with Front-End Optimization
- Transparent Caching and CDN
- Using CDN and Front-End Optimization To Deliver a Good Mobile Experience
- Carrier-Grade CDN With Integrated Content Management
The content delivery market is rapidly changing with new products and services coming to the market including licensed and managed CDN, dynamic site acceleration, front-end optimization, mobile content acceleration and transparent caching. If you're a bit confused by all of these different technologies, you're not alone - and that's where the Content Delivery Summit fits in. Come hear from telcos, carriers, content owners and vendors on how all these different technologies work, the role they play in the market and the business models they enable. The summit will also showcase some of the latest products and services and provide live demos of these platforms and services in action.